Saturday, December 13, 2008

Welcome to my online journal.

To the online visitors:

Wecome to my online journal where I'll share with you my life-long compassion for children, education, and urban St. Louis. I've been a St. Louis Public Schools educator for 37 years as a teacher, principal, and school district administrator.

I'm humbled to be appointed the 2008 Principal of the year by Teach for America.

This is an interactive medium of communication where you can share with me and the online visitors your responses to my articles, which I'll post here.

I hope to hear from you.


Dr. Alice Roach.

1 comment:

  1. My children went to Carr lane whe she was principal. She is a great principal. She is low-keyed and soft-spoken. She always listened to the parents.

    Fred Chapman.

    ReplyDelete